Before you make an effort to think that why this chamomile tea? It is important to understand that now-a-days trend of daily drinks is heavily inspired by teas so it’s very obvious that we will discuss more about teas. Today, we are going to know about a tea which has a very good reputation regarding skin, hair and overall health and the tea is chamomile tea. Chamomile tea in hindi is referred to as “Babuna Ka Phal” which is actually made from dried flowers and this tea also soothes the mind and body to give a sense of calmness and tranquility. Being a powerhouse of antioxidants chamomile tea serves as a healer for scares, cuts and wounds. It also incorporates some antibacterial properties due to which it used for mouth washing to get rid of mouth ulcers. Further people suffering from anxiety, insomnia can also be treated using this chamomile tea. It also has antispasmodic properties, that is, it acts as reliever from muscle spasm. But an important thing that is to be kept in mind is, it should not be taken with drug meant for high blood pressure as it may lower the blood pressure abruptly which is very dangerous. So, after going through all the plus of chamomile tea further, in this article we are going to discuss uses of chamomile tea and how it is being nurtured.
ORIGIN OF CHAMOMILE TEA
As everything has an origin or say point of development so does this tea have, it is grown in early summers. Being one of the important native herbs in Western Europe, India, Australia and western Asia, Chamomile tea is revered as most sacred herb in Europe according to Saxons. In Europe Chamomile tea is used to treat malaria. So, basically there were two plants of same medicinal properties one was German Chamomile and Roman Chamomile. German Chamomile is from the astarceae family. It is called as lawn chamomile and is rarely used as compared to Roman Chamomile. The Roman Chamomile belongs to astarceae family but has the capability to deter insects and hence, it is used very often. It is known as Garden chamomile. The tiny daisy flowers bloom during the period of May-September which incorporates medicinal properties including lots of nutrients which would help prevent many diseases. These tiny blossoms are usually harvested on summer’s eve.
Now let’s have deep look into the fact that how chamomile tea help us improve and cure some dangerous diseases and also prevent them.
BENEFITS OF CHAMOMILE TEA
After developing an understanding level for chamomile tea we are here discuss vividly about the benefits of chamomile tea:
- Helps in dealing skin problems, as it is power house of anti-oxidants it boosts are skin naturally. The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial property of chamomile tea helps our skin to fight against eczema and also capable of giving a wrinkle free face with that tinge improvement in skin tone.
- Reduction in menstrual pain, during menstrual period every woman suffers through lower abdomen pain, back pain, bloating and numerous problems so, to overcome these things the sure shot and medication free solution is to have chamomile tea.
- Increases level of immunity, as it fights against common flu, cough, cold and fever. As it contains phenolic compounds, it further enhances the immunity and rejects the infection.
- If you are suffering from insomnia, then, chamomile tea is the best option to deal with it. In a research, it has been found that chamomile tea facilitates relaxation of neurons in brain therefore; a sound sleep is often achieved on drinking this tea.
- Diabetes is one of the serious problems that even the youth is facing due improper diet which includes lots of junk food. Chamomile tea contains strong chemical compound which lowers the blood sugar level and maintains range of insulin in blood.
- It also reduces the risk of osteoporosis, a common problem in ladies wherein with increasing age the bone density decreases causing easy breakage in bone. Chamomile tea helps build cells that cause an increase in bone cells.
- Also this chamomile tea has many benefits related to hair which go through a lot in this pollution filled environment. It revives the dead hair follicles and contributes in re-growth of the hair making hair more lustrous, bouncy and shiny hair.
HOW TO PREPARE A CUP OF CHAMOMILE TEA?
Going through all positives of the chamomile tea, now it’s time to prepare a cup of healthy chamomile tea which would add on a cheerful mood and help us get rid of anxiety and depression at same time.
Take an electric kettle, fill it with a cup of water make sure that water is purified free from useless radicals. Now, switch on the kettle and let the water heat for few minutes. Put exclusively Teakruthi infused chamomile tea leaves into it and let it boil for fraction of seconds. At last, strain the leaves from the liquid then, if you want add some sugar please don’t do it as sugar contains lot of calories. So, instead add jaggery or honey into it.
An awesome cup of tea is ready.
WHERE WILL YOU FIND CHAMOMILE TEA?
Pure Ceylon chamomile tea is available at Teakruthi.
It is a low grown blend full of fragrance and gentleness all incorporated which is harvested from a single estate of Srilanka. The chamomile tea provided by us is certified as “ozone-friendly”. As our other range of teas, our chamomile tea is also packed with all precious anti-oxidants, making it healthy for you as well as for your environment.
The production of chamomile tea require so much of precision and care in each of the following steps, so that, we give you a pure blend of fragrance and freshness in it. It is exotic and fresh in flavor, which urges you to have a sip then, a cup and now you are addicted to it, mark our words. It is a caffeine free drink. Chamomile tea is rich in aroma, texture.
Use checkout code #TeaAddict for US$ 10.00 off 1st order